Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome from Tootsie..

So I've been meaning to start blogging for a while and there is no time like the present!

First things first: WELCOME to my blog!!!

Let me introduce myself. I am going to refer to myself as Tootsie. For those of you, who are 25 and older, be prepared to become nostalgic. For those who are under 25, YouTube it!!!!

Ok, remember the commercial where the young boy talks to the owl about Tootsie Pops? And he asks the owl, "How many licks does it take to get to the center?" The owl then says, one, two, three, then bites hard! After that bite, a soft chewy center is revealed.
Well...this best describes me.

When someone first meets me, he or she, is unable to read me b/c I am not as opened as say the next person with my emotions. However, once you get to know me (after a few licks..hehehe) a soft center is revealed. In other words, I become putty in your hands. :-)

This blog will take you into my life with respect to the difficulties in dating mainly and other trials and tribulations that may arise in this wonderous and joyous thing we call Life.

So, please join me for a journey that I am sure will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment